Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 27, 2011

she's so sassy

Love Bug sported her first two-piece bathing suit today. I sent D some pictures and his comment was "that's cute, but still don't know how your dad feels about that little lady". Ha! I don't know who I will feel more sorry for when Love Bug is 16...D or Love Bug.

We had some friends come to the pool with us and it was perfect. Emersyn is a few months younger than The Mayor and Landon is a few months younger than Love Bug, so they each had a playmate. Emersyn and The Mayor had a blast going down the water slide together, jumping into the pool together and sharing their lunches with each other. Landon had a blast flirting with Love Bug and Love Bug had a blast getting the attention. Another item I am sure D will have an issue with :)

After 3 quick hours at the pool, we came home so Love Bug could nap, The Mayor rested while watching a movie and I got a few things done around the house. Pretty good Monday if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment