Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hi from o-hi-o

Meega, the 3 kids and I left Atlanta yesterday and came to visit Aunt Jenny in Ohio. With an hour long lunch break, one stop to change a nasty blowout from Love Bug and a stop at a Walmart in Kentucky (yikes) we made it here in 9 hours. The kids hit their limit at hour 7. They were tired of being strapped into a car seat and were ready to be free. And so were Meega and I.

But now that we are here, we are having a blast. We hit a local park this morning and are getting ready to walk around the cute downtown area of this college town for lunch. Tomorrow we are going into Cincinnati to go to the zoo and for some shopping. Going to be a great week.

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my big camera; I brought my point-and-shoot camera and I don't have a way to download the photos until I get home. So no pictures until we get back this weekend.

The kids are doing so well, especially given the 9 hour car ride and sleeping in a new place. The weather is hot but sunny and Aunt Jenny is being the hostess with the mostess. Can't ask for better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment