Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 20, 2011

monday fun

I had an appointment scheduled between 8-12 to have a chip in my windshield fixed. After the appointment, I was planning on running a few errands. According to the company, I would get a call when the tech was 30 minutes away from the house...so when my phone rang at 8:10 this morning, I was doing cartwheels thinking I would be the first appointment of the day. Wrong. He was calling to ask if he could come between noon and 1:00. Well, there went our day.

The tech arrived at 12:20, but Love Bug was finishing her lunch and getting ready for a much needed nap (she is still recovering from this weekend. Wow. You know it is going to be a tough morning when she wakes up cranky and tired). So needless to say, we didn't leave the house until after 4:00 this afternoon. One quick errand and then we were back for dinner, playtime and now the kids are asleep.

This momma is about to clean up from the day and then enjoy a quiet night at home. D is out of town for a meeting and will be home tomorrow. Too bad there is nothing good on TV tonight :(

he loves putting puzzles together

and she loves helping

No comments:

Post a Comment