Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

we've got a walker

Love Bug is walking! 2 days before she is 15 months old, Love Bug is walking. I wish I could say it was all me...but it was all Meega. Meega decided to tempt Love Bug with food and it worked. Meega would hold a goldfish out in front of Love Bug, and Love Bug would walk...every time. Love Bug walked about half a dozen times. So proud of my sweet little girl!! Sadly, we are over 500 miles away from home so D won't be able to see his baby girl walk in person until Friday. But I did take a lot of video of her walking and sent them all to D.

After a lazy morning at the house, we put the little ones down for naps and then went into Cincinnati and did some shopping. Oh, I wish I could have said it was all good, but it wasn't. My patience level was in the toilet and The Mayor was just being a 3 year old boy. And this afternoon, those two things did not mix well together. I hate it when I have bad mommy days but tomorrow is always a new day...for both of us.

We will just be hanging around town tomorrow and enjoying our last day with Aunt Jenny. Friday we are homeward bound...and D is ready to see his babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment