Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

back into the routine

We are home. We got to Atlanta last night around 7:30 and enjoyed a quiet night once the kids went to bed. Today, I worked to get us back into order...back into our routine.

I have completely unpacked us and am working to get the house back in order. I desperately need to go grocery shopping (since we haven't been in 2 weeks) but somehow I have all the ingredients to make a yummy Mexican casserole tonight.

The 6 days we spent in Richmond were definitely some of my favorite days we have spent away from home this year. I love that town and feel complete when I am back there. But it is always good to get back home.

Since Sunday we spent relaxing after D's race and Monday we spent traveling, I haven't had a chance to post pictures from D's triathlon. So here are some of my favorites:

part of the cheering squad...missing from the photo is Uncle Bobby
and the entire Hennesey clan

the swimmers with the Richmond skyline in the background

D coming into transition after the bike portion of the race

"My Daddy Can Outswim, Outbike, Outrun Your Daddy"
waiting for his daddy to finish the race

hanging with Snoopy

all the kids (except Patrick and Love Bug) waiting for D to finish the race

almost done!

she didn't love the 5AM wakeup call...she napped through most of the race

"Tri Daddy Tri"

No comments:

Post a Comment