Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

hooray!


The Mayor pooped in the potty today. I mean full on pooped in the potty. No little poops with tears and fears...a full on "I gotta poop, goes to the potty and poops" poop. We all partied like it was our birthday up in here. No tears or fears either. Are we finally turning the poop corner? I think so!

Love Bug cracks me up. She loves to stand up and then put her head on the floor while her little hiney is in the air. And she loves to look at you upside down. We were hanging in the kitchen eating a snack and she decided to eat her snack like this. She kept dropping food and then would bend like this to pick it up and eat it. Sister has an appetite and makes us laugh.


D singing "heads, shoulders, knees and toes" with Love Bug

Aren't these little goodies precious? I ordered them a couple of weeks ago and they arrived today. I got a large tote and a thermal picnic tote. They are from Thirty-One Gifts. This company is becoming one of my favs. A friend of mine met us at the pool a couple of weeks ago and she had this large tote and it carried all of their pool supplies, towels, snacks for her and her two kids. I went to their website and they were having a deal for the month of June, spend $31 and the large tote is $9! Jackpot! The cost of the thermal tote with the personalization was a little over $31 so I saved a lot of money on the large tote. I was so excited! We are doing a lot of traveling this month and these items are going to help a lot with packing snacks and goodies in the car.


Tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend starts! Looking forward to celebrating cousin Sydney's 2nd birthday...we love a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment