Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

she is so cute

This little girl has me and D totally wrapped around her finger. Well, actually, both of our kids do. But this little Love Bug is starting to develop such a fun, little personality. I am really loving this stage with her. Everything is so fresh, new and exciting. Makes me remember this stage with The Mayor and thankful I have another little sweetie to go through this with. She isn't nearly as mischievous or adventurous as her brother, but she is starting to become curious about the world around her. There really is a difference between boys and girls.

The second The Mayor was able to crawl, the gate went up at the bottom of the stairs. Not because I was afraid he would go up the stairs but because I knew he would go up the stairs. If for some reason I forgot to put up the gate, he would sense the gate was missing and would be halfway up the stairs. I have yet to put up a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs with Love Bug. She could care less that the stairs are there. Unless you leave the room. I used to be able to run up the stairs for a quick second to grab something and she would be just where I left her. But now if I run up the stairs, she gets upset because she thinks she has been left behind and before I can get back, she is already halfway up the stairs. She has become quite the speedy stair climber.

We have been enjoying quite the lazy week at home. My car is in the shop (my friend backed into my rear bumper) so it has been in the shop for 3 days. Thankfully the car will be back in my possession tomorrow afternoon. A few lazy days at home is nice...but I am ready to have my car back so we can leave if we want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment