Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

whiny wednesday

Yikes. Love Bug was so whiny today. Nothing made her happy. I fed her lunch an hour early just so I could put her down for a nap. And after nap and a quick errand, she did nothing but cry. This just wasn't like her.

D walks in from work and after 30 seconds of hearing her cry asks "is she teething?" DUH! I can not believe teething never once crossed my mind. D felt in her mouth and noticed her 7th tooth was cutting in, gave her Orajel and after a few seconds, the crying stopped. She was completely happy for the rest of the night. D was so proud he saved the day and I was kicking myself for not thinking of the obvious and saving myself all of the crying I had to listen to for the past 12 hours. Can't even say rookie mistake because I'm not a rookie anymore!

Other than the tears, we had a pretty great day. When Love Bug was napping, The Mayor and I hung out. I made us s'mores and we watched Toy Story 3. I really enjoyed the one-on-one time with my little guy.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow now that I know the issue is teething. Teething...geez! How did that not cross my mind??


mmmm...s'mores

orajel...life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment