Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 23, 2011

my little bakers


This morning The Mayor and I ran a few errands, one of them was running to the grocery store to get the ingredients to make some yummy treats.  He was so excited to get home and get started.  I had barely set the grocery bags on the counter when he was already pulling a chair to the counter to stand on.  Even Love Bug was able to get in on the action.  She was D's little helper and proved to be very meticulous at placing the Hershey kiss on the pretzel.  Each Hershey kiss was placed exactly in the center of each pretzel...she is so cute.

We are going to give a few away to some friends and save the rest for us...and Santa of course.  Have to feed the Big Guy and make sure he is happy so he leaves some presents.

Tomorrow will be a perfect laid back Christmas Eve.  I'll be cooking some food for Christmas Day and then we are going to church at 4 and then home for dinner, baths, put out reindeer food and Santa's cookies and go to bed.  So excited!

my little elves


saying "cheese"...she was so excited to help...and I love her "bed-head"


No comments:

Post a Comment