Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

be mine


Because I was volunteering in The Mayor's class today, D worked from home to watch Love Bug.  It was great having all 4 of us together for Valentine's Day.  The kids were excited about their cards and new DVDs and D and I even exchanged gifts this year...which isn't something we usually do.

I enjoyed being in The Mayor's class today.  He was proud I was there; he told everyone "that's my mommy!" when I walked in.  I made a special snack and brought red Mylar heart balloons so the kids could each take one home after school.

I helped with crafts and games for the kids, and after they ate lunch, I helped pass out the yummy treats me and some other moms made for the class party.  After the party, the kids went to PE to run off some of that sugar.

We went out for pizza and then home for cupcakes to finish off our Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow the spring-like weather returns which means we will be hanging outside.  Can't wait!

excited about the party

the kids, with their Valentine's mailboxes, getting ready to pass out their Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment