Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

it's the super bowl, baby!


We had a great day today.  We went to church this morning and then enjoyed a beautiful day outside.  This mild winter has been amazing, but the trees are starting to bloom and our grass is starting to green...so I am hoping there isn't a freeze or cold snap coming.



Aren't these two so cute?  I just love that they were sitting together "playing" the piano.  And I really love the first thing Love Bug asked for this morning was her crown from last night.  The Mayor has even started calling Love Bug "the princess".  Oh geez, I see one little girl's head getting quite large.

Tomorrow is therapy and then our Monday Lunch Bunch with our Sunday School class.  And then this week I have got to start planning Love Bug's birthday party.  She will be two in just over one month and I haven't even ordered her invitations yet.  So not like me...

Now we are watching the Giants in the Super Bowl.  With 6:17 left in the game, it is quite stressful.  I am hoping the Giants can turn this around and win it like they did 4 years ago!

how handsome is my boy with his new haircut?  

No comments:

Post a Comment