Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

daddy/daughter date night

Tonight was daddy/daughter date night at Chick-fil-a.  I just love Chick-fil-a...one of the few establishments left who value the family.  So precious to have one night where they spoil the daughters and treat them like princesses and a great opportunity for daddies to teach their daughters how a real man treats a lady.

Love Bug and D enjoyed a night of chicken nuggets, fries and one-on-one time.  I enjoyed cuddling with my boy.  Unfortunately, I have been sick all day so cuddling was about the only thing my body could handle.

This morning I did have enough energy to take The Mayor to get his "crazy hair" cut.  I am sad I didn't get a picture but I will tomorrow.  And this time he actually let the lady put the cape on him...which is huge.  I was really proud of him.  He did panic a little around the ears but all-in-all, I can not complain.  And the best part was he was proud of himself.  He thanked the lady who cut his hair and couldn't wait to get home to show D.  He talked about it the whole way home.

I am off to bed...hoping my NyQuil kicks in shortly and that tomorrow is a new and healthy day.

how cute is that crown?  They gave them to all the little girls on their daddy date

No comments:

Post a Comment