Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 24, 2012

sweet molly

How sweet is this little peanut?  My dear friend Hayley had her first baby yesterday and today I got to meet the sweetpea.  When I hosted her baby shower at my house back in November, we did a winter theme because Hayley wasn't finding out the gender of the baby.  Which was horribly painful for this know-it-all-who-likes-to-plan-everything type, so the birth day could not get here fast enough.  Finally, that little nugget came into the world and we couldn't be happier for the arrival of sweet Molly.  We love her so much!  I was blessed to get to love on her today and am excited to go back on Sunday, after they are home and settled, and bring them dinner and get to spend more time with her.

Since Molly was born at a hospital downtown, D took the kids to lunch so I could see the baby.  It was nice to have some time without my munchkins so I could see Hayley and Molly and it was really nice for D to get to spend some time alone with our babes.  The kids had a blast with daddy...he even treated them to an ice cream sundae.  Daddy is obviously a lot cooler than me.

Tonight was pretty low-key with spaghetti for dinner, baths and play time in the playroom.  The kids are already fast asleep and D and I are catching up on some of our favorite shows.

Tomorrow, The Mayor has his first swim lesson.  He will be excited to get into the pool but I hope he is as excited to put his face into the water!

Looking forward to a great weekend with the family!

brand-new mommy, Hayley, and brand-new sweetpea, Molly

Molly and me

No comments:

Post a Comment