Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 6, 2012

it's over


And that is about the only good thing I can say about today.  

Ugh...it was one of those Mondays.  Where by 9:30 in the morning I was wishing I could hit the reset button and do the day over again.  I swear there must be a full moon because most of the people I spoke with today were having "one of those days" with their kids.

And to top it off, Love Bug's shoes were taking from the play area at Chick-fil-a.  So irritating.  How a mother couldn't notice she was putting a different shoe on her daughter or how a mother could live with herself purposefully taking another child's shoe.  Either way, I am so annoyed.  

The kids are asleep and I can't wait to go to sleep myself and start over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment