Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

the next david beckham?

Tonight was The Mayor's first soccer clinic.  I was so sad to miss it; I was working for a market research company that I sometimes do contract work for.  D made sure to take tons of pictures...how cute is he?  I love it when little kids play soccer and you can't see their legs because of the socks and shorts covering their legs.  He is so cute!

I was proud to hear he was loving it!  He was so excited to put on his shin guards and cleats and was participating and listening to his coach!  Such a proud momma!  He made it almost the entire practice before he got tired and wanted to go home.  He actually went up to D and said "Dad, give me the keys, I'm gonna drive home".  Hysterical.  D told him no, had him stick it out the last few minutes, thank his coach and say good-bye.  I am just so happy he was happy to be there!  And to his credit, he didn't fall asleep until 11PM last night and was up at 6:45.  Yikes.




Needless to say, he was fast asleep at his normal bedtime tonight and we will make sure he naps on Fridays before soccer.

Birthday preparations are now complete and we are just waiting for the big event in the morning!  I can not believe my baby is going to be 2 in just over 12 hours.

Here are some cute pictures of Bennett and Love Bug from the other day when Meega came over to help me make birthday decorations.  How cute are they?

they are sharing dried pineapple




No comments:

Post a Comment