Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

sunday funday


D got up this morning and ran 15 miles with one of his training buddies.  When he got home, I jogged/walked 2 miles.  I am currently doing a couch-to-5K training program in anticipation of my first 5K in May.  D averaged a 7:30 mile...mine was substantially slower...but that's ok...at least I'm doing it.

After our runs, we got ready and headed out to church.  I am really loving our church.  It's so funny, D and I have church hopped for most of our marriage.  And even when we found a church we liked, every Sunday would roll around and D and I would look at each other and ask "are we going to church today?".  We have yet to ask that question when Sunday rolls around.  We know we are going and we are both excited to be there.  Love that God has answered prayers and placed this Sunday School class in our lives.

This afternoon was a little lazy but great nonetheless.  We just enjoyed playing with the kids and letting them run wild.  We ran around this house like it was our job (and when I say we, I mean The Mayor, Love Bug and D - I just supervised).  They ran so hard they were both ready for bed come bedtime.

This week we will be gearing up for Miss Priss's 2nd birthday!  I can't believe my sweet baby girl is going to be 2 on Saturday.  Ugh.  The past 2 years have really gone quickly...my baby isn't really a baby anymore.  I love that peanut and can not imagine our family without her.  She has completed this family.




love this little guy too


No comments:

Post a Comment