Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 30, 2012

whirlwind week


I've kind of been MIA this week...I have been helping out with a project for a friend's Market Research company this week.  I help them out with projects when they ask, but usually the projects are only on weekends and any data entry I do is done at home while the babes are sleeping.  This particular project is a 7 day project so it means D has taken on a role of Mr. Mom this week.  I am again reminded of how blessed I am to have such a hands-on dad as my husband.

But even though D has been helping out a lot this week, there are still a few things only momma can do.  And one of them was making the bunny rice krispie cake for The Mayor's Easter party he had at school on Tuesday.  Tuesday was also school picture day for The Mayor...I can't wait to post that precious picture.  Love!


I was happy that I didn't work today.  It gave me a chance to have a break and to be with my sweets.  I really missed them!  The first day and a half I thought of the work as a vacation...but after that day and a half I was really missing them.  Getting home after your kids are asleep is tough.  I was so happy to see them this morning and help with bath time tonight.  Tomorrow, is my last day of work for this project.  Thank you to Meega for helping watch the kids until D gets home from work.  

Today was the last day of school for The Mayor for a week.  Spring break is here!  How is this possible?  I feel like Christmas was last week and this weekend the month of April is here.  Another year is just flying by.

I was supposed to work this weekend, but since I won't have to now, I am really looking forward to some much needed family time this weekend.  And I'm excited to be going to church!  I have missed the last 3 weeks so I am eager to get back to our awesome Sunday School class.  

love my girl...and her George

No comments:

Post a Comment