Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

two year well visit

Love Bug had her two year well visit this morning and I'm happy to report she is healthy!  I mean I was absolutely expecting that to be the case, but it is still nice to hear none-the-less.

At two years, Love Bug is:
28.4 pounds (71st percentile)
33 inches (32nd percentile)
19 3/4 centimeters head circumference (97th percentile)

When they measured her, they had her length at 35 3/4 inches.  I knew that could not be correct.  For one thing, she was 32 inches at her 18 month checkup (there is no way she has grown over 3 inches in 6 months) and secondly, Bennett is 35 inches tall and he is taller than Love Bug.  When we got home, I measured her (by putting her feet against the wall and making a pen mark on the door jam and measured her.  Both times I did this, it came back as 33 inches.  I am probably off an 1/8 - 1/4 inch, but I knew there was no way she was almost 3 feet tall!

The Mayor had a good day at school today.  It was rainy and dreary when I dropped him off and sunny and beautiful when I picked him up.  And it looks like the weather is going to be amazing for the rest of the week.  Thursday the high is 78 degrees!  Looks like winter is officially over.  Thursday is "Donuts with Dad" at The Mayor's school so D will walk The Mayor in and have breakfast with him.  I can't wait to hear how it goes.  It will be fun for D to get to see The Mayor's class but I am a little worried since this isn't part of our normal structure.  

Tomorrow, a dear friend from our Sunday School class has offered to take The Mayor and Love Bug all morning long!  She wants me to drop them off after 9 and not come back until 2 when she has to leave to get her daughter from school.  How nice is this?!  I am really looking forward to some alone time.  It will help recharge my batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment