Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

love bug's turn

Today was Love Bug's first day of preschool.  My little baby is growing up.  I thought there would be tears but not one tear was shed.  Not one.  Her eyes didn't even water.  I guess after seeing her brother go off to preschool for the past two years she knew the drill and was ready.  Although she refused to let her "pink blanket" stay in the car, it had to go to school with her.

When we went to pick her up this afternoon, her teacher said she had a great day.  In fact all of the kids in her class had a great day.  She said none of the kids cried today.  Which is a great thing...I guess :)

She was exhausted when we got home so nap time was immediate and she fell fast asleep.  And so did I.  I tore a calf muscle on Tuesday playing tennis so I am in a boot for a month and on some good medication.  I have taken a nap every afternoon while Love Bug sleeps too.  Thank goodness D is here playing Mr. Mom and chauffeuring us around...especially since it is my right leg.

Tomorrow The Mayor goes to school and I am pretty sure we are going to have one upset little girl because she doesn't go to school on Fridays.  I think I'm going to regret only sending her two days a week.

I love this stage when their backpacks are just as big as they are

where did my baby go?

my gorgeous girl

saying "cheese"

the backpack wore her out.  The blanket also went with her to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment