Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

happy birthday molly


Today we celebrated Molly's 1st birthday!  We weren't able to attend her birthday party yesterday and since all of our best girlfriends were in town this weekend, we decided to have a second celebration this weekend at our house.  12 kids all under the age of 6...it was definitely chaos but it was a good chaos.  The kids were all amazing.  No one was fighting, everyone got along great and shared.  It really was an amazing night.  We let the kids just kind of play wherever they wanted and then we ordered pizza for everyone.  It was easy and fast and I was so happy we decided not to cook.  That would have put my stress level through the roof!

I am constantly having to remind myself of my age.  I do not feel like my age.  And when all of us girls get together, I feel like we are 16 again.  The 12 kids running around was a quick reminder those teen years are long gone!  Seriously, where has the time gone?!

So happy we were able to all be together this weekend...I love these girls!

the birthday girl!

yum!

the girls!  

10 of the 12 kids...we were missing Walker and Elizabeth (they were sleeping)

me and The Mayor

my sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment