Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

date night

One of the reasons why I love Chick-fil-a is their emphasis on family.  Tonight was their daddy/daughter date night and D and Love Bug had 5:30 reservations.  For the second day in a row, we decided to let Love Bug skip nap time so she was not agreeable when it was time to get her dressed.  I had an adorable dress picked out for her but she only wanted to wear her Repunzel dress.  You know,  it just wasn't a hill I wanted to die on so she went to dinner dressed like the princess she thinks she is.  And she looked adorable.  D picked out a purple shirt and tie to complement his favorite girl's dress.

Since those two were going on a date, I couldn't pass up an opportunity for some quality mommy/son time with my favorite boy.  We went to Shane's for dinner, walked the toy section at Target and then hit Publix for the free cookies and some stuff I needed for tomorrow.

These are the moments that I hope to remember forever.  The important quality time we get to spend with our kids.  They loved each being the only kid and getting all the attention...can't wait to do it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment