Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

one step forward...two steps backward


This morning Love Bug and The Mayor both woke up fever free again.  They were in the best moods playing and running around.  I just knew we were past the worst and both were going to school tomorrow.

We even ventured out to run a few quick errands.  We ran to Target to buy Love Bug a new pillow and then went to get The Mayor's haircut.  We were home for lunch and then I put Love Bug down for a nap.  While she was napping, I asked The Mayor if he wanted to get into bed with me (I was so tired and needed a nap).  I told him I would let him watch TV and he cuddled in and rested with me.  After about an hour, I noticed his nose was running more and his cough had picked up.  He got up and went to the bathroom, came out, looked sick and told me he needed to rest.  I touched him and could feel him burning up with fever.  I checked and it was 101.6.  An hour later, it was already over 103.  Two days of no fever and then this relapse.  This flu is never going away.

He feel asleep on the couch at 5:00 while D and I were making dinner.  We woke him up to eat, but he had no appetite again.  He and I cuddled on the couch and he feel asleep again at 6:45, so we woke him up to give him his medicine and then D carried him upstairs.  He fell asleep while I was reading to him. Poor guy.  Who knows what tomorrow holds for us.  Thankfully Love Bug is still fever-free and if she wakes up that way, she is going to school.

showing off his haircut

sweet sleeping boy


another day...another opportunity to dress like a princess

No comments:

Post a Comment