Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 15, 2013

mustache


Well, if I ever wanted to know what The Mayor would look like as Magnum PI, I found out tonight.  We were going through his Valentine's from his class party yesterday, and one boy's mom made a chocolate mustache and attached a fake mustache to the card for the kids to wear.  Very clever and he looked adorable.




Since the kids didn't have school today due to the long holiday weekend, we took advantage of sleeping in and then headed to the gym.  The kids had a blast playing and I had a "blast" having my butt worked out with my friend and her personal trainer.  She was allowed to bring a guest and for one hour I killed myself.  Seriously...I almost cried when I was wiping down the kitchen counter this afternoon because my arms hurt so badly.

The weather was gorgeous and the kids and I ran a few errands and then hung around and played.  We had a quick dinner and D and I just finished baths and bed.  It is crazy that today was sunny and in the 50s and tomorrow when we wake up there should be snow falling.  No wonder why everyone has a runny nose and cough.

We are excited about tomorrow...Aunt Jenny, Uncle Woody and Elizabeth are still here, so after I go to a friend's bridal shower in the morning, Aunt Jenny, Meega, Mamie and I are going to get pedicures (PopPop's treat) and then we are all headed to PopPop and Mamie's house for a much needed family dinner.  The Mayor and Love Bug are excited to see their new cousin again and having Bennett and Walker there will just make it extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment