Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

love bug's end of year party


Today was Love Bug's end of year party.  The party was at Monkey Joe's from 10-1...which in my opinion was entirely too long for a two-year old class (even though they are all 3 now) to play.  By 10:30 Love Bug was asking to eat and by 11:15 she was cuddled up on my shoulder ready to sleep.  No one lasted until 1:00...we pushed it by staying until 12:40 but regardless of 12 tuckered out cuties, they all had such a great time.

Ms. Julie and Ms. Karen (Love Bug's teachers) made all of the kids t-shirts.  They made caterpillars with each circle of the caterpillar's body being a different color with one of the munchkin's names in it.  They were absolutely precious and the kids looked adorable with their matching shirts.

The teachers also gave each of us a memory book for each kid.  It is a laminated bound book with a page for each month of the school year.  On each page, there are pictures they took of them during that month.  Oh my, on the September page, one of the pictures is Love Bug from her first day of school.  And she looks like such a baby!  I can not believe how much she has changed in just one school year.  Ms. Julie told me Love Bug is the one who has changed the most...a lot of that change is due to her hair.  Wow...did her hair really grow this year!  I absolutely love this gift.  I will look back on this book with such fondness and see how much my gorgeous girl has changed over the course of 9 months.

Tomorrow is a busy day.  The Mayor has school, Love Bug and I are going to the gym, The Mayor has karate and then we go to church for his Cubbies end of the year awards ceremony.  Then Thursday is the last day of school and PreK graduation...bring on the tears!

hate this is blurry...but she looks so cute!

sporting her dress, I mean t-shirt :)

my monkey climbing

pretty girl

a year ago she couldn't do this alone...such a big girl!

weeeeeeeee!

girl is serious about her pizza...she ate 3 slices...

Ms. Karen, Love Bug and Ms. Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment