Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

running


So I am far from being a true runner, but I have started running lately.  I actually ran 2 miles non-stop outside over the weekend...and I didn't die doing it!  I actually enjoyed it and have gotten to the point where I look forward to running.  So I am registering for my 2nd 5K...ahh!  I have 3 weeks to add another 1.1 miles to my running.  I think I can do it!

We had a great time running...D pushed the kids in the stroller while I struggled pushed myself to get through 2 miles.  Afterwards, the kids hopped out of the stroller and started running themselves.  My favorite part was when The Mayor walked next to D and started holding his hand.  He has such a great heart.  I love that boy.

Tomorrow I am going to try and run 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym.  If I can do it on a treadmill then it will be a good start to push myself to get through 3 miles outside.

After the gym, we will be heading to the pool to soak up some sun and work on our swimming.  The goal for the end of the summer is to get The Mayor swimming with no floats!

sweet hand holding

running their hearts out!

my sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment