Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 31, 2013

they are so cute


Today we had to run some errands...we are doing a service project with our Sunday School class this weekend so I needed to get some items for the project and today was a perfect day to do this since we got a little too much sun yesterday.  Apparently I wasn't reapplying the sunscreen often enough...oops!

The kids were great today and were eager to be my little helpers.  The Mayor even scanned the items at the self-checkout line at the store.  He is most definitely just like his mommy...as a kid, I was obsessed with grocery shopping and loved it when the cashier would let me scan an item, it was cute watching him do the same things that made me so happy as a kid.

After the errands, we got back in the car and the kids wanted me to take pictures of them "sleeping".  They love to pretend to sleep, have us take a picture of them and then they want to look at themselves.  They crack me up!  We came home for lunch and then The Mayor had a play date.  The kids played great together and they even included Love Bug.  I wasn't sure how the dynamic would be with the two 5 year old boys and the 3 year old sister, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Jackson's mom picked him up and then we had to get to karate.  The Mayor is doing really well...I can't believe he gets to test for his orange belt in just a few weeks.  After karate, we headed to our Friday regular...Mexican then it was home for bedtime.

We have a fun weekend planned and I am happy that our first official week of summer was a success!

posing in front of the machine D's company makes

The Mayor "sleeping"

Love Bug "sleeping"

No comments:

Post a Comment