Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

pool crazy


The kids LOVE the pool...unfortunately, I don't.  Well I do like the pool but I do not like going to the pool by myself with both kids especially since neither of my kids can swim.  Oh, I really wish they would learn how to swim.  Obviously with each passing summer it gets easier...but if I could just get at least one of them swimming!  But look at this cutie...



...I just can't say no to taking cuteness like this to the pool.  Today we went to the gym so I could get a workout in (I ran 2.5 miles today!) and then I picked the kids up from the kids area and we went to the pool at the gym.  We spent 3 1/2 hours at the pool and then came home for baths and to rest before dinner.  Those kiddos were TIRED!  I was almost certain Love Bug was going to fall asleep so rest time was pretty short...needed to keep her moving and awake!

Tomorrow will be a low-key day.  I have a few errands I need to run in the morning and then The Mayor has a play date with a friend from his PreK class (his parents are closing on their new house tomorrow).  I haven't told The Mayor yet but when I tell him in the morning he is going to be so excited!  After the play date, The Mayor has karate and then our weekend will officially begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment