Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 15, 2010

adjusting

We are adjusting. Life with two is different. Of course we knew it would be, but you still do not know quite what to expect. And to be honest, we still don't know. We have family still in town, so the extra set of hands is so helpful. Once they leave next weekend then we will be hit with reality. And once daddy goes back to work, I will really be hit with reality. Stay-at-home mommy with 2 kiddos. Yikes!

The Mayor is adjusting too. We really could not ask for better from him. He loves his sister. But he is 2 years old, so he has his moments where he gets jealous and wants the attention. We are really trying to let him know how loved he is. He is our first born...our original baby...and it is important that he is comfortable and loved. So today we left Bear with the in-laws and took The Mayor out for some one-on-one time with mommy and daddy. We went to an indoor bouncy house playground and then out to lunch. Just the 3 of us. We all had the best time. In fact, I think we had more fun being with him than he had. We are so blessed to have such wonderful children. I am soaking up every single second of this time in my life.

Bear is doing great as well. She is such a little cuddle bug. At night, she loves to sleep, but while being held. And I am ok with that. This time goes by so quickly so if she wants to sleep on me, I am going to let her! In a couple of weeks, I will push for her sleeping in the bassinet, but for now my chest is a perfect crib for her. I will take all of the cuddle time I can get.

getting ready to leave the hospital

proud big brother

daddy and The Mayor going down the big slide

No comments:

Post a Comment