Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

day 2: disaster

For as great as day 1 was with me and the kids, day 2 was 180 degrees in the opposite direction...bad. Just bad. I woke up at 2 AM with a fever and the worst stomach ache. And it just didn't get better. When I woke up for good in the morning, my fever was even higher and my energy level was zero. Every bone and muscle in my body ached...to the point where I had to muster every fiber of my being just to pick The Mayor up from his crib and get him changed. How was I going to get through the day with 2 little ones feeling like this?

Luckily, the movie "Cars" kept us entertained until my relief arrived. Thank the Good Lord my husband was able to leave work early and he was home before noon. After a nice nap this afternoon, I am feeling a little bit better. Praying for a great night and that tomorrow morning I am 100%. What a time to not feel well...why couldn't I have been sick when I had a house full of people here ready to help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment