Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 8, 2010

the countdown is on

We are 13 days away from Bear's official due date, 8 days away from my induction date and 20 hours 49 minutes until my last OB appointment. But seriously, who is counting?

I am ready, I am beyond ready. I am ready to meet our little girl. I am ready to have my body back and start getting some sleep. I am ready for The Mayor to be a big brother and meet his little sister. I am ready for our family to be complete.

In the meantime, we are enjoying our last moments as a family of 3. It was weird this weekend, thinking about how this could be the last weekend it is just the 3 of us. And if it isn't, then next weekend will definitely be. It is wild how quickly your life changes when you have children. One day it is just the two of you and literally the next day, you have a baby and everything changes. You don't even remember what your life was like before that sweet being was in your life.

The weather is gorgeous today. High 60s, sunny and not a cloud in the sky. We spent all morning outside with our playgroup. Even lunch was eaten outside. And after nap, we are going back to the park. Soaking up all of this beautiful sunshine in because sadly, the rain is coming in tomorrow and lasting all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment