Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 5, 2010

i jinxed myself

You would think I would have learned my lesson by now...but apparently I have not. When things are going well with a toddler, you just don't talk about it. You just leave it alone. But not me, I was talking about how The Mayor must be going through a growth spurt since he has been taking 4 hour naps the past couple of days and I had to wake him up this morning at 9:30. And you know what happened today during nap time?? NOTHING. That's right...well, MAYBE 30 minutes of sleep occurred up there, but no more. He has been talking to himself for the past 45 minutes and now he is starting to get mad. I hear the cries for "momma" as I type and I want to go hide in a bedroom closet. Looks like no downtime for mommy today and very little for my boy.

Thankfully the weather is beautiful today, so it looks like we will get out for a little walk. Better than being cooped up in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment