Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

it's a tough life

Don't you just wish you were 3 again? I am constantly finding myself wishing I could trade places with my kids for just a week...I mean wouldn't it be awesome to have someone pick out your clothes, make you meals, bathe you, change your diaper, make you take a nap? That last part is what makes me so envious of my children. Anyway, this is how I found The Mayor after a "tough" day at school.

The Mayor got a new pet yesterday. Freddy Fish. He has been talking about fishes since he saw a huge aquarium of them in the lab at his pediatrician's office the other day, so we told him we would get a fish after his performance yesterday. He picked him out (a blue male Betta fish) and just could not wait until we got home so we could put the fish in his new fish bowl. Then The Mayor just stood here at the counter staring at the fish. He was so excited. His first pet. The Mayor chose the name Freddy Fish too.

Love Bug is teething and is not happy about it. And she is going to let you know it. I am just hoping these puppies break through before next weekend's 1st birthday event! Her two top teeth are about to come through and I can't wait to see how different she looks with 4 teeth. My little girl...just a changin'.

freddy fish

so excited

D loved the cuddle time...and yes, The Mayor is wearing his shirt from yesterday's concert. He asked to put it on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment