Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

one year well visit

Today was Love Bug's one year well visit. I get so excited for the well visits...I love to see how much my babes have grown since the last visit. I was especially excited to see what was going on with Love Bug since I swore she was actually getting skinnier. Seriously, her size 3 diapers that were almost too small for her a couple of months ago are now almost too big.

At one year, Miss Love Bug's stats:
head: 18 7/8 inches (>95th %tile) - my kids have huge heads...they are so smart
length: 30 1/8 inches (80th %tile)
weight: 20 pounds 3 ounces (40th %tile)

She has lost weight since her 9 month well visit. At 9 months, she weighed 20 pounds 5 ounces and was a little over 28 inches long. Miss Priss is long and lean...lucky girl.

She did great during her visit and since she had been sick and we are going out of town Thursday, I opted against the 4 immunization shots. So today was a really easy visit. When we are back in town and she is 100% well, we will go back for the shots. Yuck.

Today was super cold and super wet. Made it hard to get motivated to do anything but I did manage to tidy up the mess in the kitchen and family room to its illustrious glory from where I had cleaned for this past weekend and dinner was ready when D walked into the door. Just call me June Cleaver.

The kids are really exhausted and were ready for bed; however, since it is still light outside, The Mayor thinks he should be awake. Need to get some blackout shades for his room, ASAP.

Love Bug - 2 days old

3 months

6 months

8 months

1 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment