Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

alone time

This morning, Aunt Nat, Uncle Tom, Trey and Luke were planning to go to Chattanooga for the day and visit Ruby Falls. They offered to take The Mayor with them. I was nervous but excited for The Mayor to get to spend time with his cousins. He just loves his cousins and I knew he would have fun. But I was nervous for him to be gone all day. They left by 11AM and were home by 7:30. And according to them, it was a great day. When The Mayor saw the waterfall at Ruby Falls, Aunt Nat told me he said "it's amazing". Precious.

With The Mayor gone for the day that gave me tons of alone time with my girl. We usually only have 4 hour blocks of alone time while The Mayor is in school Tuesdays and Thursdays so to have all day with her was awesome. She did wake up fussy and pulling at her ear, so I ended up taking her to the pediatrician...ear infection. But once we got some antibiotics in her and she had a great nap, she was her normal sweet and happy self.

Tomorrow is a school day for The Mayor so I get some more sweet time with my little peanut. Can't wait.

no more highchair...we have graduated to the booster chair...such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment