Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the storm before the calm

Love Bug is sick. She has been throwing up for several days and yesterday afternoon she started with the fevers. A trip to the doctor shows a virus...of course. It can't ever be something cut and dry and simple that a little antibiotic will clear up. Her fever got as high as 102.8 yesterday and today it was 101.8. But I just put her down for the night (she was ready for bed at 5:00 tonight...she fell asleep on me at 5:45) and her temp was down to 100.1. So that is awesome news! I hadn't given her any tylenol or motrin today, and considering fevers usually go up as the day goes on, I was pleased with a temp of 100.1 before bed with no medicine. Hopefully a great night sleep will help get this virus out of her system!

Tomorrow is the big day! I can't have my baby girl sick on her 1st birthday, and I really need her to be her sweet self on Saturday when the house is filled with family and friends celebrating the big birthday. Lots to do to prepare...

No comments:

Post a Comment