Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

sister loves to eat


Tonight, for dinner, Love Bug ate her weight in Goldfish, a nana (what she calls a banana), grapes, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a hotdog (no bun) and 1/4 of a chocolate chip cookie (which D brought home from a work meeting.  Shockingly, the only item listed above that she actually weren't interested in eating was the cookie...how is she my daughter??  We don't turn our noses to cookies!

Love Bug loves to eat.  She wakes up in the morning and is asking to "eat, eat"?  She finishes breakfast and 5 minutes after she is done and playing, she comes to me and asks to eat.  She wakes up from her nap and she asks to eat, she gets a snack and then asks to eat again.  I am not sure where she puts the food...she may have a tapeworm.

Her brother, on the other hand, eats maybe one meal a day.  The Mayor will ask to eat but after a bite or two he is then done.  As of now, the person who I thought would be eating us out of house and home would have been the growing boy...but instead it is our little peanut of a growing girl.

I vaguely remember The Mayor going through this phase.  And I don't worry.  I remember the pediatrician telling us that kids this age do not overeat.  They will stop when they are full.  So apparently she needs a lot of food right now to keep her going.  But it is quite humorous to hear her sweet little voice saying "eat, eat" two dozen times a day.



my beautiful loves

No comments:

Post a Comment