Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

firepits


Just when I thought we were done...D comes up with another plan.  We are loving our new backyard but D wanted to add one last touch...a firepit.  He has flattened out a section of one of the flower beds, is almost done building a retaining wall, has made the firepit and is deciding what to do around the firepit (pavers or gravel).  He has worked like a dog this weekend and is about 90% complete.  By next weekend, we can make s'mores by the fire.  Obviously, there will be pictures posted...but not until it is complete.  What a transformation our backyard is.

We had a great week.  The weather was perfect and the week was filled with tennis for me and playdates for The Mayor and Love Bug.  This week I need to get working on The Mayor's birthday party...it is less than 2 weeks away so I need to get my act in gear.  I can't believe my boy will be 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment