Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 24, 2011

glasses to the sun


For weeks, The Mayor has been telling me he needs glasses because the sun is so hot.  He loves wearing our sunglasses so I told him I would love to buy him a pair of sunglasses.  It was just one of those things that I would think about when we were home but forget when we were at the store.  But tonight I made sure to remember.

After dinner, we went to Target and I let him pick out some sunglasses.  He chose a Thomas the Train pair and a Lightning McQueen pair.  They were $6 a pair, so I figured I would buy two pairs...just in case.  I mean how well will a $6 pair of sunglasses hold up with a 4 year old owner?

He was so cute.  He couldn't wait to put on his glasses; he chose the Thomas pair to wear.  As we walked to the car, he thanked me for buying his new "glasses to the sun".  I so love that kid.

posing with his new shades

she didn't want to be left out...
she started saying "cheese" while I was taking The Mayor's picture


No comments:

Post a Comment