Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

stats


I totally forgot to post The Mayor and Love Bug's stats from their well visits.

The Mayor's stats at his 4 year well visit:
weight: 42 pounds (90th percentile)
height: 41 1/2 inches (75th percentile)

Love Bug's stats at her 18 month well visit:
weight: 25.2 pounds (70th percentile)
length: 32 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
head: 19 1/4 inches (90th percentile)

The Mayor isn't officially 4 until the end of this month, but we went ahead and did all of the doctor's appointments on the same day.

The Mayor is solid.  He actually has definition in his abs.  I am seriously jealous of the abs on my almost 4 year old (I have got to get to the gym).  I was shocked his height was only the 75th percentile.  He is so tall.  People are surprised when they find out he is only 3 because he is so tall.

Love Bug is still a peanut.  I know her weight is in the 70th percentile but she somehow is so dainty.  She has always been this way.  From her first second of life when our midwife said she looked like she only weighed 6 pounds (and we were shocked when the scale read 7 lbs 10 oz) through most of her doctor's visits, the nurses are always guessing her weight is much lower than the scale reads.  I am seriously jealous of my daughter looking smaller than she actually weighs (I mean really, I need to get to the gym).

Today's weather was gorgeous.  Sunny and 70s.  We spent the evening outside enjoying the backyard.  We were only out there for 45 minutes and I took 140 pictures.  I love today.



don't want to forget this picture...The Mayor was talking to himself about trains and was passionately "pulling the train whistle" and saying choo-choo

miss independent

No comments:

Post a Comment