Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

he rocks my world


I love D.  And I want my kids to know, when they read this 30 years from now, one of the many reasons I love D is because of the little things.

Meega had invited me to attend a Thirty-One party with her tonight.  After the party, I needed to run to the grocery store to get some food for breakfast in the morning.  We are heading out for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch in the morning, and D and I invited the gang over to our house and D is making breakfast before we go.

Meega and I went to the grocery store at 10:00 tonight and by the time we got home it was 10:45.  She helped me bring the groceries into the house and D was already asleep.  But he had laid out all of the gear he needed for the breakfast, had pulled the plates for The Mayor, Love Bug and Bennett, and even put out our spare booster seat for Bennett.  The pots and griddle were on the stove top and his spatula was in the spoon rest.  He is so cute.  I love him.  I didn't ask him to do any of this...he did it on his own.  I love this man.  I love that he loves our family and is excited about the day and got prepared.



Tomorrow we serve breakfast at the Shirley House of Pancakes at 7:30 and then we roll out at 8:00.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment