Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween


This year's Halloween was the best one yet.  This was the first year The Mayor really got it.  He talked about his Halloween costume for weeks and was excited to knock on doors and say "trick or treat".  And once Love Bug saw candy being put into her bag, she was pretty excited too.

After dressing the kids in their costumes, we headed to Mamie and PopPop's for some candy and a quick visit.  We stayed there for about 30 minutes and then Meega, J and Bennett headed back to the hood with us for some trick-or-treating.  Meega, J and Bennett hung out with us for about 40 minutes before they left to go back to their neighborhood to pass out candy.  I was pretty proud of The Mayor and Love Bug...they lasted a lot longer than I thought they would.  Normally they are asleep at 7:00...and we didn't get home and get them into bed until 8:30.  They had a blast.

While I was putting The Mayor to bed, he was already talking about the candy he was going to eat tomorrow.  He is definitely my kid.

I absolutely can not believe that when we wake up in the morning it will be November.  Wow.  This year has flown by.

my sweet Minnie Mouse and Lightning McQueen




all my sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment