Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

happy new year

We are ready for 2010 and all the excitement it is sure to bring. 2010 we will go from a family of 3 to a family of 4, we will learn the ins and outs, ups and downs and joys and stresses of having a son and a daughter, and I will hopefully not lose my mind as I learn to balance the needs of not one child but two children as I continue my role as stay-at-home mother.

Until all of that fun begins, I will continue to enjoy this weekend and the fact that daddy is still on vacation and there are two sets of hands to handle one sick child. The Mayor is still sick...we went back to the doctor this morning because he is still running a fever and his cough is horrible. Still looks like a virus, to which I am thankful, but I do wish this virus would quickly leave! Until then, we are staying put and plans to paint The Mayor's new big boy bedroom are put on hold. I don't want the paint fumes in the house while he is coughing like he is. But that is ok, we are still 11 weeks away from Bear's arrival, so we have time.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment