Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

i love family

Meega and Bennett came over today for a play date. I love that my sister is on maternity leave and lives so close, and even happier that we are now finally healthy so we can all be together. It was such a great day, there wasn't much playing, but there was a lot of love. The Mayor loved having his new cousin here, he kept wanting to kiss him and hug him. It was so sweet; he is going to be such a great big brother.

For lunch, we went to Mickey D's for some much needed cheeseburgers and french fries and then home for The Mayor's nap. It was great for me because then I had total cuddle time with my new nephew. Made me miss those days of cuddling with The Mayor but so excited about being able to cuddle with my daughter in just a few short months. Life is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment