Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 29, 2010

right before my eyes

Right before my eyes my baby boy is growing up. It is amazing to have a front row seat to the everyday changes that occur in the life of your child. And it seems like literally overnight, he has gone from a baby to such a big boy. The way he speaks, moves, asks for things, recognizes people and things...it is amazing how his 2 year old brain works.

Today we went to an indoor playground to burn off some energy, and the first thing The Mayor ran to was the biggest and tallest play set in the joint. This thing was about 12 feet up in the air and off he went, up the ladder, all by himself. It was almost too much for his very pregnant mother to handle. I had to go up 2 rungs myself just to keep my hands under his bottom to make sure he didn't fall backwards. He went up and down this thing...over and over...and my heart almost stopped beating every time. He is becoming such a big boy.

the play set

the ladder...and this picture doesn't do it justice

off he goes...all by himself

No comments:

Post a Comment