Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

still sick and snow

The Mayor is feeling better, daddy is still sick but not quite as sick as he was earlier in the week, and now I think I am coming down with whatever the heck is going around this house. Boooooo! Just like me, get sick once everybody else is starting to get better. And...it is supposed to snow tomorrow! I love snow, I just hope I am feeling good enough to get myself and The Mayor bundled up to play in it tomorrow afternoon. Who am I kidding, I am getting us out there even if I am on my deathbed. It doesn't snow here often; we aren't going to miss it if the white stuff decides to fall.

Our county is releasing school early tomorrow in anticipation of the afternoon snow. Hope that doesn't jinx us!

No comments:

Post a Comment