Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i will survive this

I now know why God blesses most parents with well-behaved first born children. 1.) it keeps us having more children and 2.) it helps us survive the daily grind of raising a toddler while pregnant with baby #2.

I am running on fumes and am so happy The Mayor has had a jammed-pack social calendar this week. It has kept us out and about, kept him extremely happy and kept my mind from focusing on the fact that I am getting no sleep. I am so thankful it has been sunny (although cold...but at least it isn't raining) and we have been able to get out and had plans every day. If we had been locked up in the house this week I think I would have snapped by now.

I am looking forward to the rest of the week...tomorrow is another fun day with our MOM's club and Friday we are going to the circus!

a sweet moment of PopPop reading to The Mayor

No comments:

Post a Comment