Blog Archive

Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

operation "we miss daddy" day 2

Um, today started out great, but I am afraid we are deteriorating. Last night, The Mayor went down to bed so easily and so quickly. He was content on only reading the 2 books he chose once each and then asked to go to bed. The whole routine took 6 minutes. And then the angel slept in until 9 AM this morning. He ate a great breakfast and played well until he had been up for about an hour. And then something happened. What, I don't know, but something happened. He was no longer a happy camper. He was upset, very upset, about something. Two trips to timeout finally did the trick.

A trip to Target with Meega and Bennett and a run through the McDonald's drive-thru rounded out the morning. He ate about 10 fries and then said "all done". Upstairs we went for nap time...this is where we fall apart. I heard the trains he decided to bring into his crib fall out and then the tears started flowing. Around 2:00, when he still was talking, I went upstairs to find his blankets, stuffed animals, trains, pants, socks and DIAPER laying on the floor. This diaper thing is getting very old very quickly.

I quickly put the diaper and pants back on him and firmly told him it was time to go to bed. We will see...at this point, I will be lucky if I get an hour nap out of him. So far, day 2 is kicking my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment