Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

about to snap

I am about to snap. I am on the verge of having a complete meltdown at the ripe age of 34. I have been spending a lot of time on my knees today praying to my God because I need His help. This house project is going to put me over the edge. And I know I will look back on this blog 10 years from now and laugh at how worked up I got about this, but today ain't that day.

We are on the brink of a battle with getting the termite damage repaired, they are trying to tell us one thing and we are saying another. And now we find out there are 4 windows that have damage and need to be replaced...how was this missed last week when they were working on the other damage? But I looked at them and they are rotted. When it rains it pours and I am on the verge.

To top it off, I had to pick up The Mayor early from school today because he was so upset and wouldn't stop crying. Thankfully both kids are napping and I am enjoying a moment of peace. My dad is on his way to evaluate the termite damage and give me his professional and fatherly opinion.

It's 5:00 somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment