Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

not too bad

Totally thought I would be jinxing myself when I wrote about how good my kids were yesterday. But it wasn't too bad today. No major tantrums...had a few disobedient moments (most of which occurred before a much needed nap time) so all in all, it was a good day. We finally stepped outside the four walls of this house and saw the sun because today was the first day we were fever free and healthy, so we ran a few errands this morning. We picked up The Mayor's immunization records from the doctor and dropped that and his registration papers off at his preschool. Now he is now officially registered for preschool!

The Mayor will be going to preschool 2 days a week for 4 hours a day starting at the end of August. It will be so good for him. He will develop more social skills (which if you know The Mayor, he doesn't really need help with) but he will learn to be in a structured classroom environment and learn to take instruction from someone besides D and myself. So hard to believe my little boy is going to school! It is a Christian preschool so in addition to his class, he will have chapel, music, Spanish and PE. How cute is that?!

I am looking forward to seeing how he will thrive and being able to spend 8 hours each week with my sweet Love Bug. It is going to be so wonderful having one-on-one mommy/daughter time with my sweet pea.

And the best news of all...D is on his way home. My time of being a single parent this week is almost over. I hate it when D travels for work...thank the Lord it isn't that often. He should be home in time to put The Mayor down for the night. Really doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment