Followers

Friends

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

germ city

Yesterday I was sick as a dog, and thank you to a wonderful friend who took The Mayor to her house to play with her son for the morning. Wore him slap out that he took a 3 1/2 hour nap. After both kids were down for the night, I took some Tylenol PM and woke up 12 hours later. Today I am feeling like my old self.

This afternoon, The Mayor was puny. Crying like something was wrong and when I picked him up, I could tell he was burning up. Checked his temperature and it was 102.6. Great! Hoping some Tylenol and a good nap will help him feel better. But this weekend he was at a birthday party and the birthday girl now has strep. So...something tells me we will be at the pediatrician's office in the morning.

And D is out of town on business...why does this always happen when I am flying solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment